Sacred Heart Parish is privileged to have a fully organized program for all ages, from Childrens' Church through high school.
- [Rachelle Cook 453-1966.] Infants, preschool, and kindergarten age children are cared for during the 9:30 AM Mass on Sundays during the school year. A structured program is run by a group of dedicated parents, with help from participating families. This program helps to build community in the parish as well as introducing the little children to Scripture on their level.
- [Kristin Hansen 454-9257] The purpose of this program is to offer children and youths who do not attend Catholic Schools the opportunity to learn and live the truths of our Catholic faith. The program emphasizes loving service to others in faithful adherence to the Gospel of Christ. It prepares students for the reception of the Sacramento of Reconciliation, First Communion and Confirmation.
- [Gil Parra 451-1669] Classes are held monthly for parents who plan to have their infant children baptized at Sacred heart Church. These classes can be taken any time during pregnancy.
- [Peggy Romero 456-1576] Our school is a long-standing, fully accredited Catholic School with the capacity to educate students from kindergarten through the 8th grade. Parishioners are encouraged to assist the staff and students through service and involvement on the Sacred Heart School Commission, in the Parent Teacher Guild, and Sacred heart School Foundation.
- [Joe Sison 529-3907] The High School Yough Group, 9th through 12th grades, meets twice monthly. This group can participate in several parish and Diocesan events, such as Youth Masses, parayer services, retreats, recreational activities, and fund-raising events. Students who like to have fun, work hard, and share their faith will enjoy being in this group.