There are a number of active ministries in our parish. Our ministries serve the parish and surrounding community. If you are interested in a particular ministry or searching for a way you can apply your talents to the work of the church, please contact us.
- Sacred Heart Parish is privileged to have a fully organized program for all ages, from Childrens' Church through High School.
- The ligurgy ministries serve various aspects of parish worship activities during the major seasons of the Church Calendar.
- Strengthening the sacrament of holy matrimony.
- Sacred Heart Parish recognizes the need to bring our parish family together for spiritual and social occasions. This invitation covers all the ministries in the Church where we reach out and welcome people into our community. Under this heading there are short-term ministries such as: Lenten Soup Suppers, Advent Giving Tree, the Parich Picnic and special events.
- This ministry is committed to the belief that all human life, able or disabled, born or unborn, young or old, is sacred and worthy of protection.